- Technical. These cookies are essential for our services to function properly and may be either first-party cookies or third-party cookies.
- Preferences. We use these cookies to remember your settings and preferences. For example, we may use these cookies to remember your language preferences.
- Security. We use these cookies to help identify and prevent security risks.
- Performance. We use these cookies to collect information about how you interact with our services and to help us improve them. For example, we may use these cookies to determine if you have interacted with a certain page.
- Analytics. We use these cookies to help us understand and improve our services. For example, we can use these cookies to learn more about which features are the most popular with our users and where we may need to make improvements.
- Advertising. We and our advertising partners use these cookies to deliver advertisements, make the ads more relevant and meaningful to visitors to our website and track the efficiency of our advertising campaigns, both on our services and on other websites.
- Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for our website to work, but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do so, some features of our website might not work as intended.
- Although most browsers and devices accept cookies by default, their settings usually allow you to clear or decline cookies.
- To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can install Google’s opt-out browser add-on. To opt out of ads on Google that are targeted to your interests, use your Google Ads settings.